Tuesday 11 March 2014

Curveball

In what I can only describe as a surprise move, Sport Relief got in touch to say that they were holding a reception for fundraisers next week. In 10 Downing Street. You know - that one.

So, yeah. What little I know about this is drowned in what I don't know (why me, who all is going to be there, why me, why Downing Street, and why me), so feel free to ask, but you may have to wait until afterwards for the answers.

I'm stoked at the chance to meet other fundraisers, and to get to visit such a historically important building.  I think that's probably the safest place to leave this, for the moment...

And yes: there's going to be a poem in this...







3 comments:

  1. Why me - because you're awesome and have raised lots of monies and are awesome. BTW take your compliment nicely or i shall give you another one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm confused, I think, because I don't feel particularly awesome - I just feel like me. Me, but slightly light-headed and incredulous.

      Thanks! :) Heh...

      Delete
  2. well obviously, if you thought you were awesome all the time you'd be annoying :P

    ReplyDelete