Sunday 20 March 2016

#SR16 #asithappens Part 2

So I'm over halfway. With no offence intended to St. Ives, I figured I'd enjoy a picnic by the lake far more than in the bus station, so doubled back until I saw somewhere likely.


Nice, eh?


The trip has also seen its first bit of genuine jeopardy - the lakes have overflowed and the path is massively flooded.

Cue over-optimistic splashing, followed by humorous pushing, and very muddy lower legs:



I'm currently composing a shory poem along the lines of "As I was going to St. Ives/ I met with quite the crowd of flies."

Overheating totally worth it for being able to ignore them due to goggles and balacavaish thing.

Thanks for all your messages of encouragement so far, you little diamonds. <3

Right! Lunch is done! Let's go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment