Sunday 26 January 2014

Little Victories #2

I'm trying to make a lifestyle change here, and that means changing habits of thought as well as upgrading physical function. This tag will record those little moments of triumph that make me proud.

Today (see previous post) I did a bunch of walking. What you don't know yet is that, halfway to the first designated stop, the heavens opened - lightning flashed, thunder crashed, and everything got pelted with hailstones. At first we huddled under a bus-stop, then my partner said "do you fancy chips?" We sheltered in the chip shop (in my case, chipless) until it eased, then we headed out into the "oh, it's just rain now..."

Despite the fact that I was already soaked and opposite a bus stop, I chose to keep walking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment